
In this photo the picture has been edited to make the skittles look brighter and for the zombie hand to look more dead. To get this effect you have to desaturate the hand and put the contrast up, this makes it look more bland. This is my final picture as I love how bright it is and I think it really captures the colour of the sweets.
I wanted to edit the photo further to see what it would look like. This one is in black and white and to achieve that you put the contrast all the way up



After the photos were edited in different ways I wanted to see what it would look like if they were put together, like the famous Andy Warhol painting.
The zombie hand had to look like a zombie so my friend applied face paint and fake blood to the models hand.
In a video format



Your idea was very creative! The zombie hand emerging from skittles is completely unusual and impressive! The edits above show your work graciously, but mentioning that, I'd prefer the original rather than the rest purely because the others remove the fact that it is a zombie hand.
ReplyDeleteThe image next to the original, however, is nice too but has too much contrast and saturation on it. Perhaps toning down both settings will make it more presentable. If that happens, that would be my favourite out of the bunch!
Overall, it was a brilliant idea and was captured well.
I loved your picture, as I thought it was creative and I have never seen a combination of sweets and a zombies hand.
ReplyDeletei prefer the edited image, as it made the hand look more of a zombies hand, also the different backgrounds were colourful and great.
Excellent result from the photo shoot.
I liked the different colours and effects that you used on your images as it made it look very creative.
ReplyDelete