Thursday, 9 January 2014

Mood Board






Looking at these photos you'll be able to tell none of the photos are partially similar, they're all different styles, different colour spectrums and are of different things. However to me they all have one thing in common, the content. All the photos contain something I like, whether that be people from a tv show or just a place, it's all things I think are cool and I wanted to create a photo which I thought the content and idea of it was really good.



I didn't have a particular idea I wanted to do so I found a lot of images that I liked and tried to come up with an idea that incorporates one of these ideas. I wanted to use sweets in my photograph and I think a lot can be done with sweets and separating the colours. I then was told about the idea of having someone in a bath full of sweets but I thought it would take a lot of sweets to be able to do that. I started to look at images of quicksand and saw one of a zombie hand coming out of the sand, so I decided that I wanted to take a picture of a zombie hand coming out of sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment